Taking out health protection for you and your family also means you’re protecting your quality of life, your ability to earn a living, and your family’s future. So we have a range of health insurance packages to ensure you get the cover that suits you.
Immediate financial help to combat 32 critical illnesses
* Instant cash to cover medical bills or lost income
* A lump sum up to $250,000 on diagnosis of any of 32 illnesses
* Free second medical opinion or case consultation from world renowned medical centers in the USA
* ‘Intuition’ option for women which covers female illnesses
Essential daily cash support if you or your family have to stay in hospital due to an accident or sickness
* Daily cash allowance to cover your expenses.
* Helps you meet expenses not covered by your medical insurance.
* Payable up to 365 days of hospitalisation.
* Guaranteed issue: no medical exam
* Most suitable as an add-on to your existing medical cover
* Cover starts from just 22 cents a day
Unique health cover for women
* Specialist Critical Care protection for women
* A lump sum payment of up to $100,000 immediately on the diagnosis of any covered female illness
* Covers expenses not provided for under traditional insurance
* Free second opinion or case management consultation from world renowned medical centres in the USA.
Circles of Protection
Create the ideal protection against accident and sickness for you and your loved ones from a range of options
Your options include:
* Lump sum payments, weekly accident disability income and medical expenses
* A cash income for everyday spent in hospital
* A guaranteed monthly income for life for you or your loved ones in case of accidental death or disability.
Protection that provides a lifetime income for you and your family in the event of disability
* Plan that helps you protect your income
* Monthly payments to help pay for your day to day expenses in the event of permanent partial or total disability
* Guaranteed payments to you and your family for a minimum of 20 years or the rest of your life
Financial support to care for your child
* Covers accidents and illnesses
* Up to $10,000 accident medical expense reimbursement
* Up to $100,000 disability income and payments for expensive treatments
* Optional weekly in-hospital allowance to meet incidental expenses
Medical Products & Services » Medical Insurance
Alico is an awful insurer. Not only do they not cover a vast majority of basic services, but when we claimed for some illnesses this past year (which were in excess of our premium - that is, after all why we take medical insurance isn't it?), Alico sent us a letter saying that they would not cover us the next year and that we would have to source a new insurer. Not recommended at all.